Saturday 9 February 2013

#001 New blogs from Stu Westfield at Ranger Expeditions.

Having read many entertaining and inspiring blogs by fellow outdoor professionals and adventure racers, I thought I would have a go at blogging myself.
With plenty of stories to share from places far afield and in the UK, I'm sure there will be something here for all people who yearn for the wild places and the spirit of adventure.
I also intend to offer the occasional blog on mountain skills, navigation techniques and topics related to safe enjoyment of the UK hills.
As the founder of Ranger Expeditions, I hope you will be inspired to join us on one of a courses, developing your skills and confidence to go forwards with your own journeys of exploration
There's a world of opportunties out there, starting on your door step and goes, well,  just about as far as your highest aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment